Il s'agit de ma première map donc j'attends vos retours ! Peu d'exportation au début et des attaques rapides, donc prévoyez des défenses et attention à César. Une fois les premières années passées, il y aura quelques surprises mais cela ne devrait pas poser de problèmes pour réussir la mission.
Bonjour. Merci pour ta map. Car je ne parle qu'un petit peu de français je vais continuer en anglais. Désolé!
1. Caesar asks a bit much in the very first year. Three whole requests, one of which being 15 furniture is pushing it.
2. Asking for money is unnecessary. You could always bribe Caesar for less money (200 for a lavish gift), gaining more favor in the process, so this option generally feels useless.
3. I ran into the same issue as SevenSoul with quite harsh food restrictions. It should be solvable though. I vastly overproduce fruit in the lower left. I still needed a final tent-push for the last 500 people, but a better player might make it without such unsatisfying methods.
4. It is a nice looking map. Especially considering that it is a desert map.
5. The earthquake is a bit too large, or badly placed. It looks like it has a chance of cutting off almost all access to possible dock positions, aka. all trade.
6. Restricted access to water was interesting.
You can take a look at my final version here: https://www.dropbox.com/s/6l2ambqsbn5iuvp/Desert.jpg?dl=0
All goals are reached, but the tents will destroy prosperity in the upcoming year.
Posted on 02/23/23 @ 05:46 PM
Map is quite tricky but very nicely designed :) There is more than enough food to feed 8k pop. What I didn't like, that there are attack spots very close to farming. If you have no knowledge of those, peace rating will take forever. As already mentioned, the earth quake is pretty large. If you don't know where it will hit you, your most likely forced to a restart :D A little bit too much requests. Almost impossible to fulfill them in time. I think there where even requests with a time limit of zero months.
Map Design: 5
I uploaded my run in the completed cities section.