- No military activity; no earthquakes
- 3 types of food, 2 types of wine
- Fair trade options including trading with natives
- Timber/Furniture to be imported
- Reasonable Caesar requests every couple of years, each granting you 10 favor points
Optional objectives for Augustus players:
- Build at least 2 monuments and a colosseum and/or a hippodrome
- Have at least 40% of your population live in villas/palaces
The main challenge here is that it's a desert map and gatehouses are not available.
I've played the map with Julius 1.6.0 for another test with "garden markets".
damascus32 File Author
Posted on 06/27/21 @ 07:38 PM
Thanks for taking the time to try my scenario. I very much appreciate your feedback. For some reason I thought gatehouses are unnecessary for non-military scenarios in Augustus mode since there are now roadblocks that can be used instead. But you're absolutely right! I should have taken into account that the scenario could be played with the original game or with Julius mode.
I updated the file following your input and Gatehouses are now available to build. Thanks again for your time to play my map and for leaving a review.