Maybe not fully a practice map since some importing is required, this is a laid-back scenario for an experienced governor who may want to fine tune their desert climate gameplay.
The map features the following:
- No military activity; no earthquakes
- 3 types of food, 2 types of wine
- Diverse land trade options; no sea trade
- Clay, Olives, Vine/Wine need to be imported
- Reasonable Caesar requests every couple of years, each granting you 10 favor points
Optional objectives for Augustus players:
- Build at least one monument
- Have at least 40% of your population live in villas/palaces
Hope you all enjoy the map!
PS: A saved city with 10k population is included in the zip file.