My first map with natives who have no meeting hut - interesting
Rules & Challenges:
* Very hard level
* Never in debt
* No cheats, no free stuff, ..
* No blessings
* No protestors
* No gifts
* All requests met
* Upgraded markets, ..
* All religious needs met
* All entertainment needs met
* All entertainment venues have shows
I wonder, is it possible to achieve 100 culture + 100prosperity ratings for the eternal city with 0.3 factor of workforce?
trolgu File Author
Posted on 11/16/20 @ 01:37 AM
"Eternal" is a big word. I have just built a few "long-running“ cities (300 or 400 years).
With average health I got the following approximate figures after 400 years:
30% of the plebeians work
27% of the population need schools
13% of the population need academies
Posted on 11/18/20 @ 04:26 AM
I suppose that each city with "average" health level which does not generate more than 1-2 ghost/century shall be considered as eternal.
So, the task is to build eternal city with the following conditions:
- All 100 ratings (with stable 100 culture for centuries!);
- All plebes live in GI;
- Patrician population - at least 10% from total (i.e. at least 10 LP for 20,000 pop city);
- All city connected with roads;
- No application of gates and long complicated loops (realistic city spread out);
- Other standard conditions (like no protestors, no free stuff, no debt, all needs met, etc...).
Also, is possible to "get full marks" from teacher/librarian stable for centuries for such a city? Actually does anybody know, what are the factors of triggering this "exaltation" messages from people on the streets ("This city gets full marks, it's a wonderful place" from teacher, "This city is fantastic" from school child,...)?
I did not find a completed city in download section which corresponds to all mentioned criteria. So trying to work out on it with myself. After 20 years playing C3, still do not know some small features, that's what makes C3 so great game!