This is a redo of Tarentum, following my previous post (cf. Tarentum's cartpushers nightmare).
I ended up building a nice looking city using two "Flex-Blocks" + a half one linking them.
Goals were :
- Hard difficulty
- No debt nor loan taken
- No personnal funds used nor gifts given
- No festivals thrown
- No cheats
- All roads including road to Rome connected
- Only Medium Insulaes
- All exports quotas reached
- Entertainment venues booked everywhere
- Senate + Governor's Villa
- All baths, markets and senate upgraded
- Stable city without intervention (except invasions)
- All 6 forts built, all soldiers academy trained
- All possible approaches are defended by walls
(actually I have a doubt on this one, since I have a small pack of farms on the northern land past the river, but since road to Rome doesn't take us there, I might had consider it an isolate part of the city. Please tell me if then this goal isn't really achieved, I will modify the city)
The city has less than 10% unemployment, and mission will end in 6 months. I assume that due to ageing the city could run 10 years more before needing employees.