posted 06-24-22 16:07 ET (US)
Some of my houses in my common housing block just automatically dissolved when all the neighboring houses were still intact and receiving all the required resources. Even after few attempts and clearing them and rebuilding them they just seem to have the same problem. Another thing is that they are refusing to buy food, all my nearby luxurious houses would buy appetizing food in 130-140 quantity, but the particular 3-4 houses buy only 4-5 units of food even though i'm producing a huge surplus in food. Would be happy to hear any solutions, Thanks.
posted 06-25-22 08:41
1 / 2
It's difficult to know without seeing the city so I can only make guesses.
1) Is there something wrong with the circuit, so market sellers don't pass those houses, missing road tile? roadblock?
2) Does the market run out of food before the market sellers reach those houses?
Sometimes in a large block, one food shop is not enough to supply all the houses. Place a second food shop.
I always use a Grand Market in a common housing block so there is room for extra shops and you get an extra cart for distributing food
3) some other essential service not passing those houses, like water carrier?
4) Problem with desireablity, those houses too close to something ugly? (seems unlikely)
5) Muggers robbing the carts (you'd hear the moans) also seems unlikely.
Maybe someone else has an idea.