An unusual Lugdunum shortly before victory, described in the Caesar III Heaven Game Help thread "Lugdunum to farm island only". The mission was proposed by goonsquad, whose Lugdunum is also in the Caesar III Heaven Downloads.
These "personal rules" were used:
* No bridges past the farm island and no building in inaccessible areas.
* Very Hard difficulty.
* No debt and no "rescue" gift.
* No personal funds (and therefore no gifts).
* No taxes.
* Wages always 32.
* Culture 100 in the final city.
* No blessings, curses, or collapses.
* Perfect overall religion once any religious structure is built.
* Houses get clinic coverage as soon as possible (given clinic locations).
* Houses never lose clinic coverage.
* No advance knowledge of house merging locations or of trade disruptions.
* No iron mines until the Mediolanum trade route is open.
* No clay pits or marble quarries until the Massilia trade route is open.
* Senate and governor's residence with the best houses in the final city.
* At least one of each entertainment venue in the final city.
* Every venue usually or always has its show(s) in the final city.
* Only roads, trees, and 1x1 housing that failed to merge can be deleted.
goonsquad followed the first 13 of these rules and a less strict version of the 14th.
Victory is declared at the end of the 12th year, with 5000 people in grand villas and large villas and large tents, Culture 100, Prosperity 75, Peace 53, Favor 65, and 12062 Dn.
The city may be run for over 5 extra years (without intervention except to dispatch requests) by immediately deleting a well close to the weapons warehouse (devolving a large tent and lowering the population below the requirement). A worker shortage began after 7 extra years. Devolution occurred after 24 extra years.