Eternal Massilia built under following requirements:
1) Patricians in LP, at least 7.5% of patrician population from total;
2) Best possible buildings for plebes;
3) At least 10,500 population;
4) 90-100 culture + 100 prosperity;
5) Stable for thousand years without intervention (except of keeping the Favor and clicking on the random messages like "stormy seas" or "wages change");
6) No using of complicated loops and forced walkers + some excess markets and granaries;
7) Calculated production/consumption for all goods - no excess and no deficit, just the needed quantities;
7) Usual requirements like no debt, VH diff, no cheats,...
As for the # 2 and #3 - at first I aimed for GI only city, but then realized that due to limited olive import (25) it is possible to build max 100 GI+4 LP, which is 9,200 pop. Then after investigation of the eternal city building mechanics I realized that this pop level will generate 3,000 ghosts in long census cycles. :( So I added minimum required amount of MI to come to the first "safe island" of pop with less than 1% ghost generation - standing on 10,508. Also there is a large tent in the far island farmland because I wanted fruit farm working (do not understand why it does have poor access to workers) :(. Tent could be deleted without any problem (together with non-operating fruit farm as it is still enough fruit production with 7 farms).
As for the # 4 - 100 culture may drop to 91-95 (deleting of some academies required) as the census curve is not fully formed (20-30 years required), so something like 100 workers will blew out.
City shall not generate more than 50 ghosts in 100 000 years according to Trium's C3 utilities.
Would be grateful for some comment from pro eternal city builders.
The matter of my particular interest is what happens if, due to ghost generation, the city pop will drop below the "safe island" with 1% ghost generation (below 10,474, which will happen after 33 ghosts generation in 2,600 years). Would it eliminate low ghost census cycle pattern or not?
If you want my comments, create a thread in the Caesar III: Game Help forum.
Zipods File Author
Posted on 01/07/21 @ 06:57 AM
Hi Brugle! Thanks for the interest! I made the thread in the forum and hope you react. I aggregated there the most questions arose during few eternal cities creation and for which I did not find clear answers on other forum threads.
P.S. Did you manage to open my "corrupted" zip/rar file? :)
Posted on 01/07/21 @ 02:22 PM
Yes. I have a program that can open an rar file, but some players do not. It would be better if you updated your submission to use a zip file instead of an rar file.