- Can Import olives, clay, weapons, wine and marble.
- Can export olive oil, pottery, furniture, fruit and fish(meat)
- Keep an eye on price fluctuations and interruption of both land and sea routes.
- Cannot build Oracle, plazas or hippodrome. Yes Large temples.
- Local and gaulic Invasions, and Legion requests
- No native presence
- Some relaxed requests
File contains both .map and .svx file
i play test all my scenarios with Augustus, on normal difficulty several times to try and fix all the bugs; if you find any please let me know; on original Ceaser III there is a data limit error when city gets too big.
This is a very beautifully designed map.
Caesar's requirements are not excessive and the military actions are also okay.
However, the scheduled events are a bit strange:
"Rome lowers wages" without "Rome raises wages" pleases the player, especially the slow one :)
"Clay pits flooded" doesn't actually make sense if no clay pits can be built.
There are 11 "Distant Battle" events scheduled, 3 of them have been ignored, probably because troops from the previous event were still on the way.