A new version of Capua, related to my previous post (Glorious Capua)
Still using two separated blocks, one NW with 26 Grand Insulaes, and one in the center connected to a different set of farms with 7 Grand Villas.
Goals were :
- Hard difficulty
- No debt nor loan taken
- No personnal funds used nor gifts given
- No festivals thrown
- No cheats
- Only Grand Insulaes
- Maximum highest level houses possible (7 Grand Villas)
- All exports quotas reach (theoretically, as I build on the very late game 2 olive farms to fulfill Syracusae's demands)
- Entertainment venues booked everywhere
- Senate + Governor's Villa
- All baths, markets and senate upgraded
- Stable city without intervention
The city has only 3 unemployed people, and mission will end in 3 months.
For now I think I ended up with a pretty acceptable result for this mission, as there is no Gatehouses and it's about testing things. I have to say I found this mission to be the most interesting of the early game compared to the 3 other ones (P and M : Tarentum, Tarraco and Syracusae), as you have the possibility to build Villas which drastically enhance difficulty with such goals.
If you have any notice or advice please leave me a comment ! I'm still learning a lot about this game and this new campaign series I'm making has proven to be very enjoyable, thanks to this forum I must say.