- All housing stable at large insulae/large villa
- All (8) villas on the peninsula with the Governor's Villa, all touching the coastline
- Marble/weapons exports maximised
- All buildings upgraded
- Only large temples, oracles used
- Gatehouses only used in the city walls
- No 'forced' walkers
The triple dock is mainly for aesthetics - although it does help compensate for the long distance to the river entry/exit points.
This city also looks quite pretty when oriented south - incoming ships will get an impressive view of the villas and grand temple to Neptune, before sailing into the heart of this trade-port city.