1 Granary Damascus, near the end of the 11th year. It's design and construction (and several mistakes) are described in the Caesar III Heaven Game Help forum threads "1 Granary Damascus". Building a career mission with a single granary was proposed by Zarquan.
These items may be of interest (with the last twelve applying to the final city):
* No use of future knowledge
* Very Hard difficulty
* No debt or rescue gift
* No personal funds
* No cheats
* No festivals
* Only 1 granary
* No long (forced) walkers that do anything useful
* Nothing I built was deleted
* No mission posts
* All houses are grand insulae or villas
* Prosperity 100 (when the year finishes)
* Culture 100
* Everyone is always registered for taxation
* All houses have all education and theater coverage
* There is at least one of each entertainment venue
* All entertainment venues have shows at least part of the time
* Senate, governor's residence, hippodrome, and the best houses are close together
* All baths, markets, fountains, and the senate are upgraded--fountains twice
* All roads, except for those in the native village, are connected
* Decent defense for attacks from any direction
* Stable for years without intervention except for invasions
Victory will be achieved at the end of the following year, if the local revolt is defeated. If the city is governed after victory, the population stabilizes at 6286 in just over a year.
There are also 11 progressive saves, from May of the 1st year (when the 200-300 push was starting) and in Dec of the earlier years.
Firstly i have completed all official scenarios in Caesar 3. I have made some okey okey cities. If you like to review them please https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Me2tqirMaN8
I wanted you to suggest me some custom maps based on my level(intermediate or advanced) as per my youtube videos.
Brugle File Author
Posted on 12/20/17 @ 10:47 AM
If you want reviews of your videos or recommendations for custom missions, make an entry in an appropriate forum, perhaps the Caesar III: Game Help forum or the Caesar III: Scenario Design forum.