1 Granary Tarsus, in Oct of the 14th year. It is described in the Caesar III Heaven Game Help forum thread "1 Granary Tarsus". Building any career mission with a single granary was proposed by Zarquan.
These items may be of interest (with the last ten applying to the final city):
* Very Hard difficulty
* No debt or rescue gift
* No personal funds
* No cheats
* No taxation
* No festivals
* Only 1 granary
* No use of future knowledge
* No long (forced) walkers
* Nothing I build can be deleted
* All houses are large insulae
* Culture 100
* All houses have all education and theater coverage
* There is at least one of each entertainment venue
* All entertainment venues have shows at least part of the time
* Senate, governor's residence, and hippodrome are close together
* All baths, markets, fountains, and the senate are upgraded
* All roads are connected
* Decent defense for attacks from any direction
* Stable for years without intervention except for invasions
To win in the 16th year without taking a salary, dispatch the request for iron when it is received. To win at the end of the 14th year, take Caesar's salary for 2 months, return the salary to 0, and send the Emperor a lavish gift.
There are also 7 progressive saves, from Jun in the 1st year (when the 200-300 push was starting) and the ends of the first 6 years.