You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register

The Town Square
Moderated by Jayhawk

Hop to:    
Welcome! You are not logged in. Please Login or Register.1595 replies
Caesar IV Heaven » Forums » The Town Square » Moderator IX- Weather Reports and such
Bottom
Topic Subject:Moderator IX- Weather Reports and such
« Previous Page  1 ··· 10 ··· 20 ··· 30 ··· 40 ··· 50 ··· 55 56 57 58 59 ··· 64  Next Page »
Gustavia
Pleb
posted 04-11-01 21:34 ET (US)         
OK.. New thread

South Texas is having spring-almost-summer weather. High 80Fs and breezy. Showers in the afternoon.

I have some kind of vine growing on a wrought iron structure. It is doing fine, and is showing off its ONE flower again. Now, I appreciate ONE flower, but how come after 3 years it isnt covered with purple blooms?
AuthorReplies:
Merepatra
HG Alumnus
posted 06-19-07 19:51 ET (US)     1401 / 1595       
It got lost for a few years, but that doesn't stop us here.

Miserable cold and damp weather here today. After years of drought and winters that have been warmer and dryer than normal this year its been cold and wet. Unfortunately the rain hasn't been falling much over the catchment areas so we are still extremely short of water but the farmers have been getting some good falls. So I should be happy about this weather, but I still can't wait for winter to end.
Jayhawk
Eminence Grise
posted 06-26-07 01:37 ET (US)     1402 / 1595       
After about 2 weeks of mostly nice warm sunny weather we are back at the Danish Summer Standard: Grey and windy.
Same here...

1905? Nope. Not quite.
PCDania
Pleb
(id: PCD)
posted 06-26-07 01:53 ET (US)     1403 / 1595       
You might not believe me but I can actually see the sun through a hole in the clouds after much rain the last couple of days.

"Cats are the only animals that are both uber, pwns and 1337 at the same time." -King Euric
By reading this fine print your soul is now the exclusive property of HeavenGames.
Jaguar
Pleb
posted 06-27-07 10:31 ET (US)     1404 / 1595       
I got Sunshine

High of 24C today. Yay.
Rocky
Pharaolympics 2000 Competitor
posted 06-28-07 08:12 ET (US)     1405 / 1595       
Rain, rain & more rain... we had a beautiful April and rain since... This weekends forecast .... heavy rain!

I thought global warming was bringing us sunshine!?

The master of making easy look hard ---- What's wrong with Scooby Doo boxers?
Cockfosters visitor via a stunt cannon ---- Fan of the Great Cornholio Tee shirt dance
Coyote ugly beauty, parrott mangler & all round good egg ---- Have leather pants will travel
Jayhawk
Eminence Grise
posted 06-29-07 07:56 ET (US)     1406 / 1595       
We had sun here yesterday, it's hiding behind the crying clouds once more...
I thought global warming was bringing us sunshine!?
Not if it shifts the Gulfstream current...
Yahya
Pleb
posted 06-29-07 11:48 ET (US)     1407 / 1595       
Here we have hazy sun, temperature about 75F (25C). It is nice, after the last few days at about 35C!
Lord Normanby
Venerable Old Codger
(id: Caesar Clifford)
posted 06-29-07 17:48 ET (US)     1408 / 1595       
Very wet, very windy, cool, basically horrible weather here.
Duan Xuan
Pleb
posted 07-01-07 05:23 ET (US)     1409 / 1595       
Kind weather over here for the past few days. We're quite lucky. The last thing we need is the hot summer sun hanging around all day long.
Jayhawk
Eminence Grise
posted 07-01-07 07:26 ET (US)     1410 / 1595       
Sun breaking out after a morning filled with rain...
Jaguar
Pleb
posted 07-04-07 11:06 ET (US)     1411 / 1595       
Sunny. Today's high about 26C. Friday is supposed to be a scorcher with a high of 36C!!!
Great Cornholio
Pleb
posted 07-05-07 15:29 ET (US)     1412 / 1595       
I've got sunshine on cloudy day...

Uhhhh... look! I don't know what your problem is... but I simply cannot have students wandering the hallways during class, interrupting other classes and giving prophesies of a great plague. - Principle McVicker
Cornholio!
Lord Normanby
Venerable Old Codger
(id: Caesar Clifford)
posted 07-05-07 20:18 ET (US)     1413 / 1595       
Tornardos all night here. Never seen anything like it. I have about 100 big old trees down, numerous fences and gates flattened but fortunalty no stock lost and no property damage. There is a lot of damage in Taranaki the past 48 hours. A lot.
Jayhawk
Eminence Grise
posted 07-09-07 10:13 ET (US)     1414 / 1595       
Sunday was gorgeous, I even got sunburn
Today started sunny, then as all cloud and thunder, and now it's back to sunny. Weird weather.
Yahya
Pleb
posted 07-09-07 11:04 ET (US)     1415 / 1595       
Still sunny here. About 35C today!
GillB
EXCO Alumna in Kul Tiras
posted 07-10-07 06:14 ET (US)     1416 / 1595       
Cold, grey & damp. The story of our 'summer' so far.

Was weird weather in France over the weekend. Really hot then a downpour then back to really hot. Complete pain because I had to carry so many different sorts of clothes around all day

'Inside every old person is a young person wondering what happened' Moving Pictures
Civis Romanus
Angel
posted 07-10-07 17:55 ET (US)     1417 / 1595       
Threatening 20% chance of rain today and inland there is a possibility of a thunderstorm. Being as how the weathermen here are seldom right, I'm not worried much. Their problems with accuracy come from lack of practical experience, seeing as how San Diego usually doesn't have any weather at all.

[This message has been edited by Civis Romanus (edited 07-10-2007 @ 05:56 PM).]

Bradius
Pleb
posted 07-11-07 23:54 ET (US)     1418 / 1595       
After over three weeks of rain every day but one, we have finally had a few days of sunshine in a row. The ark is drying out
Civis Romanus
Angel
posted 07-12-07 20:16 ET (US)     1419 / 1595       
As expected, another weatherman was fired today. No rain whatsoever. When it's a 20% chance of rain, that means it's an 80% chance of not raining. We usually go with the higher number when we bet on San Diego weather.
Niempie
Pleb
posted 07-13-07 04:51 ET (US)     1420 / 1595       
Today is a bit windy and cloudy.
But the forecasts for this weekend are very good.
But then again, next week will be rainy again.

No one is listening until you make a mistake
Bradius
Pleb
posted 07-14-07 23:00 ET (US)     1421 / 1595       
It is raining again, and expected to do so again for the next several days. Time to make sure my ark is still seaworthy
kach
Angel
posted 07-21-07 17:50 ET (US)     1422 / 1595       
I've been away skiing for the last week. One day of blizzard, two mediocre days, 4 days of sunshine! I guess we've got all the sunshine here.
FranR
Pleb
posted 07-21-07 17:53 ET (US)     1423 / 1595       
Sombre depressing weather with way too many clouds. Now and then we had some rain - a nice day to spend indoors with the PC.
CL_1983
Pleb
posted 07-21-07 20:31 ET (US)     1424 / 1595       
its hot and muggy here like always, suprised there hasnt been a thunderstorm for a couple of days. Probably in the 80's (F) and near 100% humidity. Got to love Louisiana, but im on a govt. trip here for the next couple of years. This place beats where i will spend next summer however

chris
PCDania
Pleb
(id: PCD)
posted 07-22-07 07:52 ET (US)     1425 / 1595       
After a week of pretty good weather which culminated Friday with the most sunshine and highest temperatures it's now raining again.

"Cats are the only animals that are both uber, pwns and 1337 at the same time." -King Euric
By reading this fine print your soul is now the exclusive property of HeavenGames.

[This message has been edited by PCDania (edited 07-22-2007 @ 07:54 AM).]

« Previous Page  1 ··· 10 ··· 20 ··· 30 ··· 40 ··· 50 ··· 55 56 57 58 59 ··· 64  Next Page »
You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register

Hop to:    

Caesar IV Heaven | HeavenGames